Welcome to this custom-built home nestled on a secluded, private drive in the desirable Northgate neighborhood. This tucked-away court location is situated next door to a sprawling pasture and equestrian property, providing a truly remarkable country-like feel.
Meticulously crafted and updated throughout, this property offers a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle. Minutes from award winning K-12 public and private schools, Walnut Creek dining, shopping, Iron Horse trail, Whole Foods, historic Mt. Diablo, as well as freeways and BART, it provides both privacy and convenience.
• Built in 2000, 5+ bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, bonus rumpus room.
• 3786 square feet of open, modern living space on a near-third acre (13,939 sqft) lends itself to effortless indoor to outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
• Stunning curb appeal leads to a dramatic foyer with travertine floors, arched hallways, and sweeping staircase.
• Elegant entertaining spaces throughout the home include a formal dining room, formal seating alcove / living room with fireplace highlighted by a wall of windows and vaulted ceiling, separate spacious family room with built-in cabinetry and a fireplace.
• Rumpus bonus room is large and bright with double French doors.
• All bathrooms have recently been remodeled. Jack and Jill bathroom shares a shower area, yet has separate sinks and cabinetry for each adjoining bedroom.
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen offers a massive island, custom cabinetry, granite counters, Thermadore and Bosch stainless steel appliances, two ovens, pantry, wine refrigerator, eat-in area, and French doors leading to the backyard.
• Resort-like master retreat located on the first floor boasts a private outdoor deck, walk-in closet, and a two-way fireplace facing the en-suite bath complete with dual vanity, custom shower, and sunken tub.
• Exquisite backyard features a gorgeous pool and spa, pergola, stamped concrete, ample patio seating areas, lawn, professional landscaping all made private by walls of mature trees. Side-yard is setup for a vegetable and herb garden.
• Additional custom features and finishes include hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown-molding, tray ceilings, paneled doors, plantation shutters, remodeled bathrooms, abundance of closet space and storage, 3-car garage, and two zones for HVAC.
• Located in award-winning school zones which include—High school: Northgate, De la Salle, Carondelet; Middle: Foothill, Northcreek; Elementary: Walnut Acres, Northcreek.